Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
Solved アーカイブに保管済み

"Ask to save logins and passwords for websites" setting won't stay ticked

drgazgiz

Firefox won't save my passwords setting

I go to Settings > Privacy and Security and tick the box that says "Ask to save logins and passwords for websites". I have also chosen "Remember History" so "Firefox will remember your browsing, download, form, and search history".

I then exit Firefox (either by "Exit" or clicking the X) to save the setting. Then when I go back in to Firefox, the "Ask to save logins and passwords ...." box is unticked and have to tick it again to get all my passwords for sites. It never saves the setting.

Running Firefox 94.0.1 on Windows 11.

Colin

Firefox won't save my passwords setting I go to Settings > Privacy and Security and tick the box that says "Ask to save logins and passwords for websites". I have also chosen "Remember History" so "Firefox will remember your browsing, download, form, and search history". I then exit Firefox (either by "Exit" or clicking the X) to save the setting. Then when I go back in to Firefox, the "Ask to save logins and passwords ...." box is unticked and have to tick it again to get all my passwords for sites. It never saves the setting. Running Firefox 94.0.1 on Windows 11. Colin

すべての返信 (2)

Are you using a password manager other than what came with the browser?


Start Firefox using Troubleshoot(Safe) Mode {web link}

A small dialog should appear. Click Start In Troubleshoot(Safe) Mode (not Refresh). Is the problem still there?

選ばれた解決策

You appear to be using Trend Micro security software, so if you have the "Trend Micro Password Manager" installed then uncheck the Password Protection box in its configuration or uninstall this application via the Windows Control Panel.