Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドは閉じられ、アーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
Solved Locked アーカイブに保管済み

Redirecting http: to https:

SuMo Bot

Firefox is redirecting a particular http:// site to https:// Can't figure out how to stop the redirection. It is an unsecured site I am trying to access. Tried various fixes from the community to no avail.

The redirection started earlier this month.

Firefox is redirecting a particular http:// site to https:// Can't figure out how to stop the redirection. It is an unsecured site I am trying to access. Tried various fixes from the community to no avail. The redirection started earlier this month.

すべての返信 (4)

選ばれた解決策

Did a Refresh. That worked! It did require reinstalling addons and resetting some personalizations though.

I think one of our suggestions would have been to investigate whether the newer "HTTPS Only Mode" feature could be behind the problem. In case the issue recurs, here's the relevant article: HTTPS-Only Mode in Firefox

This could also be a problem with the SiteSecurityServiceState.txt file in the Firefox profile folder.

Tried unchecking the "HTTPS Only Mode" which seemed logical. Didn't work though. The SiteSecurityServicesState and other items in the Firefox Profiles required more investigation time than I was willing to spend. Doing a Refresh did solve the problem. Thanks everyone.

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.