Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

fillable pdf form

stephenl314

Using FF 85.0.2

I created a fillable pdf using Adobe Acrobat. It worked at first then (I'm guessing after a FF upgrade but I don't know specifically when) all the fillable fields switched from portrait orientation to landscape.

We don't normally fill this manually. We use ColdFusion to fill the fields programatically and our browser of choice is FF.

I open the form in FF (including the Developer's Edition) (https://inlocc.stg.cfwebhost.iu.edu/BlankClaimForm.pdf) and, clicking in a fillable field, it is in landscape mode (in the field) aligned center.

When I open the form in any other browser (Opera, Explorer, Chrome) and it opens properly.

This implies a bug (this is NOT a feature!) in FF. ????

Using FF 85.0.2 I created a fillable pdf using Adobe Acrobat. It worked at first then (I'm guessing after a FF upgrade but I don't know specifically when) all the fillable fields switched from portrait orientation to landscape. We don't normally fill this manually. We use ColdFusion to fill the fields programatically and our browser of choice is FF. I open the form in FF (including the Developer's Edition) (https://inlocc.stg.cfwebhost.iu.edu/BlankClaimForm.pdf) and, clicking in a fillable field, it is in landscape mode (in the field) aligned center. When I open the form in any other browser (Opera, Explorer, Chrome) and it opens properly. This implies a bug (this is NOT a feature!) in FF. ????

すべての返信 (1)

In addition, this isn't just me. We have multiple users using FF to access this form (and we keep our browsers up to date) and all are having the problem.