Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
Solved アーカイブに保管済み

Facebook container

geoffmarsh42

I have been using the Facebook container without any problem for some time. Today I refreshed Firefox as I was told it may solve another issue. Since then, whenever i try to log in to Facebook with the container enabled I continually get the dialog box shown in hte attached. Whenever I click Login or Cancel, the Facebook login page appears briefly but is then replaced with this dialog box. If I disable the addon and reload Firefox I can log in to Facebook OK. I only have one other addon enabled, McAfee Web Advisor. I have been using this for some time as well without any issues. I'm using Firefox82.0.3 (64-bit) on Windows 10 and the Facebook container is version 2.1.2

I have been using the Facebook container without any problem for some time. Today I refreshed Firefox as I was told it may solve another issue. Since then, whenever i try to log in to Facebook with the container enabled I continually get the dialog box shown in hte attached. Whenever I click Login or Cancel, the Facebook login page appears briefly but is then replaced with this dialog box. If I disable the addon and reload Firefox I can log in to Facebook OK. I only have one other addon enabled, McAfee Web Advisor. I have been using this for some time as well without any issues. I'm using Firefox82.0.3 (64-bit) on Windows 10 and the Facebook container is version 2.1.2
添付されたスクリーンショット

すべての返信 (1)

選ばれた解決策

Did another refresh and it seems OK now