Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

Is there a way to sync the Bookmarks Menu and the Bookmarks Toolbar?

MJ94

Is there a way to sync the Bookmarks Menu and the Bookmarks Toolbar? In Chrome, when I add a new bookmark, it is added to both in sync; this inconsistency (albeit maybe silly) is one of the reasons I haven't switched to Firefox full time.

If I add a new bookmark to my Bookmarks Menu in Firefox, it does not add to the Toolbar and if I add a bookmark to the Toolbar, it shows up in the Menu within the "Bookmarks Toolbar" folder instead of directly in the Menu.

Thanks, Michael

Is there a way to sync the Bookmarks Menu and the Bookmarks Toolbar? In Chrome, when I add a new bookmark, it is added to both in sync; this inconsistency (albeit maybe silly) is one of the reasons I haven't switched to Firefox full time. If I add a new bookmark to my Bookmarks Menu in Firefox, it does not add to the Toolbar and if I add a bookmark to the Toolbar, it shows up in the Menu within the "Bookmarks Toolbar" folder instead of directly in the Menu. Thanks, Michael

すべての返信 (1)

Firefox normally only creates one copy of a bookmark and if you edit this folder then you move the bookmark to this new folder. You need to use Copy and Paste to have multiple copies of a bookmark. You can do this in the Bookmarks Manager (Library).