Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

Blank "notch" in upper left corner

NightWalker

Since the Quantum update, there has been a blank "notch" in the upper left corner of my browser window. It's just a blank space to the left of my leftmost tab and above the "back" button. I'd like to move my tabs to the left to fill in this space. I sometimes have a lot of tabs open and like to be efficient with my use of space.

Thank you.

Since the Quantum update, there has been a blank "notch" in the upper left corner of my browser window. It's just a blank space to the left of my leftmost tab and above the "back" button. I'd like to move my tabs to the left to fill in this space. I sometimes have a lot of tabs open and like to be efficient with my use of space. Thank you.

すべての返信 (1)

First you have to create userChrome.css file. Here is the guide:

https://vimeo.com/241645477

Then paste this text into userChrome.css, save the file and restart Firefox:

#TabsToolbar {
  padding-top: 0px !important;
}
.titlebar-placeholder[type="pre-tabs"] {
  display: none !important;
}

この投稿は herve.legrand により に変更されました