Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

I do not have that "Firefox Tab" in the top left corner of my browser like it is shown in the video. Why is my version of 4.0 different than the demo version?

Jebus

After watching the demo video today, I noticed that my browser does not look like the one depicted in the video. For instance, there is no "Firefox" tab in the upper left corner like on the video.

After watching the demo video today, I noticed that my browser does not look like the one depicted in the video. For instance, there is no "Firefox" tab in the upper left corner like on the video.

すべての返信 (2)

The new interface is only default on Windows Vista and Windows 7. To get it on Windows XP you need to hide the menu bar. To do that in the View menu select Toolbars, then click on the "Menu Bar" entry.

If you need access to the menus you can press either Alt or F10 to temporarily display them.

The new display is not on by default. I'm missing the Firefox tab and the bookmark button and I'm running windows 7. Also, when setting the "do not track" button, the instructions I had to follow were those for XP. Is firefox having a hard time tracking those who are using 64-bit win 7?