Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

When trying to access any website I always get BT website hub help

pisumcorporum

I have been having some trouble with my BT account (not able to send email). I had enlisted the assistance of the BT desktop, which did not help, but now, whenever I try to access any website, all I get is the BT Hub help page, which has now outstayed its welcome. I have several saved websites, none of which I can access apart from, strangely, Amazon. Everything else always comes back to BT hub Help. I don't care if I never see this ever again! Thank you pisumcorporum

I have been having some trouble with my BT account (not able to send email). I had enlisted the assistance of the BT desktop, which did not help, but now, whenever I try to access any website, all I get is the BT Hub help page, which has now outstayed its welcome. I have several saved websites, none of which I can access apart from, strangely, Amazon. Everything else always comes back to BT hub Help. I don't care if I never see this ever again! Thank you pisumcorporum

すべての返信 (2)

Hi pisumcorporum. This behavior is indicative that malware may be running on your computer and sounds like browser hijacking. I recommend downloading Malwarebytes free version and running a scan. Let us know if you find anything interesting.

Link: https://www.malwarebytes.com

I hope this has helped.

-Fiz

Also, see; https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-to-fix-preferences-wont-save

Note: Some software, like Advanced SystemCare with Surfing Protection, can protect files in the Firefox profile folder against changes. If you have such software then check the settings or uninstall this software.