Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドは閉じられ、アーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
Solved Locked アーカイブに保管済み

How do I get spell checker to stop sending mail until words are fixed?

SuMo Bot

In another system, when you hit send the spell checker would go to each "underlined" word and let you correct them or say they were OK to send. But it did not send the email until you confirmed the word(s) was correct or OK to send. Thunderbird merely underlines the word, but if you don't double check it before sending, it sends the email with the mis spelled words.

In another system, when you hit send the spell checker would go to each "underlined" word and let you correct them or say they were OK to send. But it did not send the email until you confirmed the word(s) was correct or OK to send. Thunderbird merely underlines the word, but if you don't double check it before sending, it sends the email with the mis spelled words.
この回答をすべて読む

選ばれた解決策

Tools|Options|Composition|Spelling

But I don't think it will remove the "send now" option. :-(

この投稿は Zenos により に変更されました

すべての返信 (4)

You can tell Thunderbird to 'check spelling as you type', or 'check spelling before sending'. You do seem to prefer the latter, so check your spell settings.

I'm new to Thunderbird...I found the "check while typing" setting, but could not find a "check before sending" setting. Where is that located?

選ばれた解決策

Tools|Options|Composition|Spelling

But I don't think it will remove the "send now" option. :-(

この投稿は Zenos により に変更されました

Thanks....will see if that is what I need.

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.