Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドは閉じられ、アーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
Locked アーカイブに保管済み

Don't send until the words are confirmed OK?

SuMo Bot

There is a spell checker on the email program. However, it allows an email to be sent before the red underlined word is fixed. Is there a way to set it up to stop the sending of the email until the words are checked?

There is a spell checker on the email program. However, it allows an email to be sent before the red underlined word is fixed. Is there a way to set it up to stop the sending of the email until the words are checked?

すべての返信 (1)

I quite often use words the dictionary doesn't know and I wouldn't necessarily want to add them to the user dictionary. How would this fit in with your proposed scheme? Would I not be allowed to send these messages?

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.