Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

Why doesn't Thunderbird underline misspelled words so that the spell checker can suggest alternatives?

rbarnscroft

I can't activate spell checker because there are no misspelled words underlined, when I know that there are.

I can't activate spell checker because there are no misspelled words underlined, when I know that there are.

すべての返信 (2)

To enable underlining of incorrectly spelt words as you type: 'Tools' > 'Options' > 'Composition' > 'Spelling' tab or 'Menu icon' > 'Options' > 'Options' > 'Composition' > 'Spelling' tab

select : 'Enable spell check as you type' click on OK


However, you do not have to have this enabled in order to use Spellcheck. Click on 'Spelling' in the toolbar, it will open a small window offering potential spelling corrections for mispelt words.

I didn't see the answer. sorry

この投稿は Gnospen により に変更されました