Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

Spacing on email changes after its sent.

contranimal

When using Thunderbird to send emails I have the email all typed out in a nice paragraph format, after its sent it gets blocked up with the 1st word against the left side then the rest few sentences in a perfect square block and then does it again ... until the email is done

When using Thunderbird to send emails I have the email all typed out in a nice paragraph format, after its sent it gets blocked up with the 1st word against the left side then the rest few sentences in a perfect square block and then does it again ... until the email is done

すべての返信 (1)

I am not getting this... what is a nice paragraph format? and what is all blocked up into a perfect square?

Perhaps you could post a screen capture of what your seeing so you issue can be visualized.