Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

I lost all my bookmarks after 47.0.6 update and can't find them.

ross.melis

after firefox crashed, it automatically installed the 47.0.6 update and I lost all my bookmarks. In the Library window (Import and Backup/ Restore) there is no date option, only choose file, nowhere anything about bookmarks to recover them. In the Profile folder, the bookmarkbackups folder is empty. Please help me

after firefox crashed, it automatically installed the 47.0.6 update and I lost all my bookmarks. In the Library window (Import and Backup/ Restore) there is no date option, only choose file, nowhere anything about bookmarks to recover them. In the Profile folder, the bookmarkbackups folder is empty. Please help me

すべての返信 (1)

I don't know what you were updated to, the current Firefox is 47.0.1 Released June 28, 2016