Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
Solved アーカイブに保管済み

i used "forget" set at two hours and it deleted all my history why?

whoosman

When I used "forget" in mozilla to delete two hours of history a months worth of history was deleted, all my history.

When I used "forget" in mozilla to delete two hours of history a months worth of history was deleted, all my history.

すべての返信 (1)

選ばれた解決策

Sorry about that. I don't think that this should happen

Did you use the toolbar Forget button?

Note that that will close all open tabs.

You can check in Windows/File Explorer if there is a previous version of the places.sqlite file available.

  • Right-click: Properties > Previous Versions

You can use this button to go to the current Firefox profile folder:

Note that this will restore the bookmarks as well to the restore date, so if necessary then create a bookmarks backup to avoid more dataloss.