Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドは閉じられ、アーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
Locked アーカイブに保管済み

Why Address bar is not showing bookmarks suggestions when I start typing?

Gagan_7591

Mozilla Firefox address is not showing bookmarks suggestions when I start typing in address bar. There are many bookmarks and either I have to type the whole web site completely or I have to go bookmarks menu separately & then I select the bookmark. I want that when I start typing in address bar it should start giving me suggestions from my bookmarks. Please help.

Mozilla Firefox address is not showing bookmarks suggestions when I start typing in address bar. There are many bookmarks and either I have to type the whole web site completely or I have to go bookmarks menu separately & then I select the bookmark. I want that when I start typing in address bar it should start giving me suggestions from my bookmarks. Please help.

すべての返信 (3)

Do you still have the default setting for the location bar?

  • Firefox/Tools > Options > Privacy > Location Bar: When using the location bar, suggest:

You can check for problems with the places.sqlite database file in the Firefox profile folder.

Looks that you also posted this question under a different name Gagan_Mathur, so I'm going to lock this thread as you seem to prefer the other name.

Please continue here: