Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

Backspace removes two characters on Asus Transformer, 3.1

DanaLinder

When I press the backspace key, it removes the last two characters.

I am using an Asus Transformer docked into its keyboard.

When I press the backspace key, it removes the last two characters. I am using an Asus Transformer docked into its keyboard.

Tutte le risposte (2)

We know of the issue and are working on resolving it.

Cool. Thanks.

The browser is a little slow, but it's the best rendering browser out there.

I've also noticed that it messes up the keystrokes whenI type quickly. Kind of gets them out of order. I can't describe it that well, so I hope that makes sense.