Apri
Customizing firefox home screen wallpaper
I would like to set a wallpaper from my gallery on Firefox (Android), the problem is that there are only pre-installed wallpapers, but I have no choice of customization. However, I am not talking about wallpapers on sites, but right on the home screen, the one where I see recent searches and widgets. Is there a way to solve it?
I would like to set a wallpaper from my gallery on Firefox (Android), the problem is that there are only pre-installed wallpapers, but I have no choice of customization. However, I am not talking about wallpapers on sites, but right on the home screen, the one where I see recent searches and widgets. Is there a way to solve it?
Tutte le risposte (1)
Su Android al momento è possibile usare solo gli sfondi disponibili nell'app. Se vuoi suggerire questa funzione puoi farlo: qui https://connect.mozilla.org/t5/ideas/idb-p/ideas anche se credo che la scelta sia dovuta alle limitazioni di Android in tema di accesso al filesystem.