Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Apri

Media volume always set to maximun by default

yohansapio

Whenever I'm on X or Instagram (websites that displays feeds with media), the auto-play video feature sets the volume to the maximum even though I just set the volume to a lower level: like, if I set a Reel or a X (Twitter) video on the feed that was auto-played while scrolling to like 15% volume, the next one will auto-play in the max volume apart from me setting it to low. I already tried to use the Zen Site Volume Manager extension, but it only broke Twitter, blocking me from playing the videos or breaking the page completely.

Whenever I'm on X or Instagram (websites that displays feeds with media), the auto-play video feature sets the volume to the maximum even though I just set the volume to a lower level: like, if I set a Reel or a X (Twitter) video on the feed that was auto-played while scrolling to like 15% volume, the next one will auto-play in the max volume apart from me setting it to low. I already tried to use the Zen Site Volume Manager extension, but it only broke Twitter, blocking me from playing the videos or breaking the page completely.

Tutte le risposte (1)

Important: I'm using the Zen Browser Firefox fork. That's where I'm facing this issue.

Richiedi supporto

Bisogna accedere al proprio account per rispondere nelle discussioni. Se non si possiede ancora un account, inserire una nuova richiesta.