Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Risolto Archiviato

Can I select the server used by Firefox VPN?

JT

I just turned on Firefox's free VPN, but I didn't see a way to choose a particular server. I'd like to watch some videos from other countries, but those providers won't let me watch them unless they think I'm in their country. I can do this with other VPNs because I can choose a server that is in that country. Why can't I do that in Firefox? Or can I?

I just turned on Firefox's free VPN, but I didn't see a way to choose a particular server. I'd like to watch some videos from other countries, but those providers won't let me watch them unless they think I'm in their country. I can do this with other VPNs because I can choose a server that is in that country. Why can't I do that in Firefox? Or can I?

Tutte le risposte (1)

Soluzione scelta

Hi

That is currently not an option, but may be something that is considered in the future. You may want to suggest this on our feedback site at https://connect.mozilla.org.