Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Risolto Archiviato

Inbox message jumps to an unrelated one.

mayville6

Suddenly clicking on a message highlights a different message. I clicked on inbox, repair folder. Didn't help. turn off threads?

Suddenly clicking on a message highlights a different message. I clicked on inbox, repair folder. Didn't help. turn off threads?
Leggere questa risposta nel contesto

Soluzione scelta

mayville6 said

I have avoided compact folders. The last time I lost emails I'd tagged to save. Please tell me what happens when I compact. By the way, bI can drag messages, but not click on without the jumping. Eager to learn. Thank you, Ed.

Did you try compacting?

If it's still happening, does the jumping also happen in Troubleshoot mode?

Tutte le risposte (7)

R. click Inbox > Compact, then try repair folder again.

I have avoided compact folders. The last time I lost emails I'd tagged to save. Please tell me what happens when I compact. By the way, bI can drag messages, but not click on without the jumping. Eager to learn. Thank you, Ed.

You said compacting is unrelated to the jumping folders. Can you suggest an answer? Thank you, Rick!

I just shared information about compacting. Beyond that, I am deferring to Ed. I don't know anything about this problem. Sorry.

Thank you. Have a blessed Easter. Martha

Soluzione scelta

mayville6 said

I have avoided compact folders. The last time I lost emails I'd tagged to save. Please tell me what happens when I compact. By the way, bI can drag messages, but not click on without the jumping. Eager to learn. Thank you, Ed.

Did you try compacting?

If it's still happening, does the jumping also happen in Troubleshoot mode?