Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Risolto Archiviato

Show remote images - any way to control setting?

pops3

Every time I open a message I'm presented with the 'Show remote images' button which I have to click on to see the images in the email. I understand this is a security issue, but like the desktop version, I thought there might be an option to 'allow remote content' from the origin that would be remembered for all future correspondence. Is there a way to eliminate the need to always click on 'Show remote images'?

Every time I open a message I'm presented with the 'Show remote images' button which I have to click on to see the images in the email. I understand this is a security issue, but like the desktop version, I thought there might be an option to 'allow remote content' from the origin that would be remembered for all future correspondence. Is there a way to eliminate the need to always click on 'Show remote images'?

Tutte le risposte (1)

Soluzione scelta

Got it: Account settings / Reading Mail / Always Show Images