Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

message filter on old and new mail

Glen Rubin

I have a mail filter rule setup to move incoming message attachments to a local folder. It seems to only work when I am receiving a unread email message. If there is an incoming message that for instance i read it on webmail than I notice the message filter does not run! Is there a workaround for this? I want any incoming mail old and new to be filtered according my message filter rules. I am using imap protocol.

I have a mail filter rule setup to move incoming message attachments to a local folder. It seems to only work when I am receiving a unread email message. If there is an incoming message that for instance i read it on webmail than I notice the message filter does not run! Is there a workaround for this? I want any incoming mail old and new to be filtered according my message filter rules. I am using imap protocol.

Tutte le risposte (1)

Message Filters which are enabled auto run on new mail being downloaded to Inbox.

Any particular filter can be selected and run manually on any selected folder.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/organize-your-messages-using-filters