Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Risolto Archiviato

Under grouped by "From", then sort emails inside groups by date received

bandent

I have sorted by group - in this case "From", but I can not find a way to sort by date within the groups. It is defaulting oldest to latest, I want the newest emails to be at the top of the stack.

I have sorted by group - in this case "From", but I can not find a way to sort by date within the groups. It is defaulting oldest to latest, I want the newest emails to be at the top of the stack.

Tutte le risposte (2)

Soluzione scelta

This worked for me.

View|Sort by|Unthreaded View|Sort by|Date View|Sort by|Descending View|Sort by|Correspondents View|Sort by|Grouped by sort

Kinda clumsy. I'd just use other filters, particularly sort by date (click on "date") and the Quickfilter Bar.

You're right it is a clumsy way to get there, but it worked. I'll save this so when I wonder off and mess things up again I can get back to the way I like things. Additionally, I agree with the quick filter option as well.