Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Risolto Archiviato

How do I forward received emails to several people in my contact list?

ianharley

With other e-mail providers, when I have received an e-mail I wish to share (or have generated a new one) I have always clicked the 'forward' button before selecting the names of intended recipients from my address book and clicking 'send'. It's normally so easy.

                 With Thunderbird, after clicking 'forward' and starting to type my list of intended recipients, the addresses in the 'to', 'cc' or 'bcc' list turns from black to red on the address line as I add more names and the email goes only to the first name on the list.     I've tried clicking on 'forward', bringing up my address book and using the 'control' button to highlight names from list as recipients but, on completion, I cannot find an 'add' or 'send' button to click and clicking on 'write' sees the body of the email disappear.
With other e-mail providers, when I have received an e-mail I wish to share (or have generated a new one) I have always clicked the 'forward' button before selecting the names of intended recipients from my address book and clicking 'send'. It's normally so easy. With Thunderbird, after clicking 'forward' and starting to type my list of intended recipients, the addresses in the 'to', 'cc' or 'bcc' list turns from black to red on the address line as I add more names and the email goes only to the first name on the list. I've tried clicking on 'forward', bringing up my address book and using the 'control' button to highlight names from list as recipients but, on completion, I cannot find an 'add' or 'send' button to click and clicking on 'write' sees the body of the email disappear.

Tutte le risposte (1)

Soluzione scelta

Normally when you add a recipient to,cc or bcc there should open a new line. so you can add another. You can also make a list in your address book and add that list.

Does it work that way for you?