Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cari Bantuan

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Pelajari Lebih Lanjut
Diarsipkan

shockwave settings

onchee

I use facebook and am unable to put messages in the gift requests so someone suggested emptying shockwave cache, Shockwave Flash Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102 is the add-on I have on Mozilla, but I can't find how to empty cache, I've tried downloading adobe flash player separately on computer but the only thing that I can get to come up on my desktop, is install_flash_player.exe, nothing else, any ideas how to clear cache for shockwave flash or completely install adobe fp so I can clear cache, thanks

I use facebook and am unable to put messages in the gift requests so someone suggested emptying shockwave cache, Shockwave Flash Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102 is the add-on I have on Mozilla, but I can't find how to empty cache, I've tried downloading adobe flash player separately on computer but the only thing that I can get to come up on my desktop, is install_flash_player.exe, nothing else, any ideas how to clear cache for shockwave flash or completely install adobe fp so I can clear cache, thanks

Semua Balasan (1)