Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cari Bantuan

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Pelajari Lebih Lanjut
Diarsipkan

confirmation email code

agg482

I have been trying for several days to sync a new computer to my account. I have followed all the suggestions including adding accounts@firefox.com to my email client online. Still never receive confirmation code email.

I have been trying for several days to sync a new computer to my account. I have followed all the suggestions including adding accounts@firefox.com to my email client online. Still never receive confirmation code email.

Semua Balasan (2)

That would mean the Primary registered email on the Firefox account doesn't match the sync Firefox account. You need to verify which is the Primary Firefox account your trying to sync with.

There have been several such reports. In the thread linked below, the user was able to get the problem fixed by creating a support reference.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1419188