Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cari Bantuan

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Pelajari Lebih Lanjut
Solved Diarsipkan

Why doesn't Mozilla allow me to see videos on YouTube in HD but only auto resolution?

Costi-Gelu

I can see videos on YouTube only at auto resolution (usually 360p), the other resolutions do not even appear as available for me on Firefox (I do not have this issue in other browsers but I need Firefox). I have Firefox and Adobe Flash Player up to date, emptied cache and memory but the issue persists. I am using Windows XP as it is an old computer with drivers compatibility issues for newer OS's.

I can see videos on YouTube only at auto resolution (usually 360p), the other resolutions do not even appear as available for me on Firefox (I do not have this issue in other browsers but I need Firefox). I have Firefox and Adobe Flash Player up to date, emptied cache and memory but the issue persists. I am using Windows XP as it is an old computer with drivers compatibility issues for newer OS's.

Semua Balasan (3)

Solusi Terpilih

This problem is already known and is linked to the new HTML5 player on YouTube with Windows XP. See previous threads for more information, for example this helpful answer from jscher2000.

Diperbarui oleh Banban pada

Thank you, I used Firefox 37 untill recently but I needed an upgrade due to another add-on. This did the trick for me (Installing those 2 add-ons I mean)

Ok, glad that you found the solution! Thanks for your feedback.