Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Rozrisany Archiwowany

On Firefox, my Pinterest account is micro sized, help

criswellmary

While trying to access my Pinterest account, My Pinterest homepage is so small, almost micro sized. I'm afraid i must have hit a key or something i'm not sure how this happenend and can't figure out how to fix it. I know it's my Firefox page because I used Internet explorer to open Pinterest and it's fine. When I go to any other website everything is fine, only my Pinterest account is messed up. can someone there please help?

While trying to access my Pinterest account, My Pinterest homepage is so small, almost micro sized. I'm afraid i must have hit a key or something i'm not sure how this happenend and can't figure out how to fix it. I know it's my Firefox page because I used Internet explorer to open Pinterest and it's fine. When I go to any other website everything is fine, only my Pinterest account is messed up. can someone there please help?

Wšě wotmołwy (2)

Wubrane rozrisanje

hello criswellmary, try to press ctrl+0 ('zero') while you're on the page in order to reset the zoom level or in case this doesn't work also go through the other common troubleshooting steps at Websites look wrong or appear differently than they should.

Thank you so much, it's frustrating when things happen and I don't know how to "fix" them. I did as you suggested....all is perfect now!