Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Archiwowany

How do I get rid of that popup asking me to "sign up for x-marks"?

AnonymousUser

Issue

I have another kind of problem with Firefox

Description

How do I get rid of that **** pop up that asks me to sign up for ***** x-marks? I can't **** stand that, very intrusive, very intrusive...

edited by a moderator - eh https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Forum+and+chat+rules+and+guidelines

This happened

Every time Firefox opened

User Agent

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.2.8) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)

Plugins installed

  • -Garmin Communicator Plug-In 2.9.2.0
  • Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
  • NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
  • Default Plug-in
  • BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
  • Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
  • Garmin Communicator Plug-In 2.6.4.0
  • Yahoo Application State Plugin version 1.0.0.7
  • 4.0.50524.0
  • Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
  • Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
== Issue == I have another kind of problem with Firefox == Description == How do I get rid of that **** pop up that asks me to sign up for ***** x-marks? I can't **** stand that, very intrusive, very intrusive... <blockquote>edited by a moderator - eh https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Forum+and+chat+rules+and+guidelines </blockquote> == This happened == Every time Firefox opened == User Agent == Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.2.8) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C) == Plugins installed == *-Garmin Communicator Plug-In 2.9.2.0 *Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape *NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy *Default Plug-in *BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/ *Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53 *Garmin Communicator Plug-In 2.6.4.0 *Yahoo Application State Plugin version 1.0.0.7 *4.0.50524.0 *Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers *Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers

Wot NoahSUMO změnjeny

Wšě wotmołwy (2)

How did you get it in the first place? It certainly has nothing to do with the Firefox installation.

I think it came with the latest update of xmarks. It affects both my computers and it is a d**** nuisance