Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Wočinjeny

Tabs refresh after switching to other

localhost

Hello Firefox community! today I got issue that could be bug, when I switch to other tab, search something, and get back to first tab, tab refreshes, like for no reason. (yeah i was doing something and all progress lost😭) Soo is it website issue or browser issue?

Hello Firefox community! today I got issue that could be bug, when I switch to other tab, search something, and get back to first tab, tab refreshes, like for no reason. (yeah i was doing something and all progress lost😭) Soo is it website issue or browser issue?

Wšě wotmołwy (1)

Hi

This is something that we are aware of andfour developers are looking into. You can follow progress on this at:

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1752594

Stajće prašenje

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.