Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Wočinjeny

Attachment bug

Legacy

So here is what I know I could attach file in 156.0.1 then upgraded to 157.0 and now the attach button does not work!

Please help!

Thanks

So here is what I know I could attach file in 156.0.1 then upgraded to 157.0 and now the attach button does not work! Please help! Thanks

Wšě wotmołwy (1)

issue is much more then I thought dam...so I did a test setup with 157.0 and attach button work so the issue years of moving forward something broke.

I'm going to see if I can some how setup a skeleton and see if I can move all my Emails over

Stajće prašenje

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.