Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Rozrisany

I'm recovering my Google account and trying to make sure there is no more devices signed in

Kenneth Green

I just intered my Google account incognito after going through the recovery. I want to secure it and make sure no one else is signed in. I down loaded Firefox to assist me in my recovery. Because it was obvious I wasn't in control of my phone.

I just intered my Google account incognito after going through the recovery. I want to secure it and make sure no one else is signed in. I down loaded Firefox to assist me in my recovery. Because it was obvious I wasn't in control of my phone.

Wšě wotmołwy (2)

Hi

This does not sound like an issue with Firefox for Android but is something that the Google support team should be able to help you with.

Wubrane rozrisanje

Printer doesn't work on the app.

Stajće prašenje

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.