এই থ্রেডটি সংরক্ষিত ছিল।
যদি আপনি সাহায্য চান তাহলে অনুগ্রহ করে একটি নতুন প্রশ্ন জিজ্ঞাসা করুন
সংরক্ষণ করা হয়েছে
can't sign in firefox on my devices
I removed the authenticator app and moved to google authenticator. Now, when I try to sign in it asks authenticator app code and I didn't have recovery backup codes. Can you disable two factor authentication on my account?
I removed the authenticator app and moved to google authenticator. Now, when I try to sign in it asks authenticator app code and I didn't have recovery backup codes. Can you disable two factor authentication on my account?
All Replies (1)
Hi,
Looks like you're dealing with a Mozilla account issue. We have a direct one-to-one support for Mozilla account (which is a different thing from peer to peer support forum like this one).
Please submit a new ticket from this page so our support agent can assist you further.