Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Rozrisany

I had a number of website logos along the upper taskbar, now I can't get them back!

Ted

For some unknown reason, I recently changed my "search engine" from StartPage to just the regular Firefox search (which is what I prefer) but I lost the bookmarked website logos that were along the upper (or right side) of my toolbar....I can't figure out how to get them back the way they were! HELP!!

This is my Firefox browser on a home laptop running Windows 11

For some unknown reason, I recently changed my "search engine" from StartPage to just the regular Firefox search (which is what I prefer) but I lost the bookmarked website logos that were along the upper (or right side) of my toolbar....I can't figure out how to get them back the way they were! HELP!! This is my Firefox browser on a home laptop running Windows 11

Wšě wotmołwy (1)

Wubrane rozrisanje

Is the bookmark toolbar just hidden perhaps? Are you looking for something like this: Bookmarks Toolbar - Display your favorite websites at the top of the Firefox window?

Stajće prašenje

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.