Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Wočinjeny

Firefox Mixed History

Revenn

I’m having an issue with the history in Firefox for Android. After typing in a search term, it doesn't show me results from newest to oldest like it does on PC. How do I set that up?

I’m having an issue with the history in Firefox for Android. After typing in a search term, it doesn't show me results from newest to oldest like it does on PC. How do I set that up?

Wšě wotmołwy (1)

Hi Revenn,

Unfortunately, Firefox for Android doesn't provide sorting based on newest/oldest (see bug 1812711.

Stajće prašenje

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.