Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Wočinjeny

How to synchronize Firefox to a new laptop.

JJEULER

I am getting a new Laptop, also a DELL as is this PC, both will be using Windows 11. I did this with the last HP laptop. I somehow installed Firefox on that old one automatically. Please give a list of the method to easily do this on the new machine. It seemed to look at the Firefox running on the PC and got all the data it needed to install on the new Laptop. Thanks in advance. JJEULER

I am getting a new Laptop, also a DELL as is this PC, both will be using Windows 11. I did this with the last HP laptop. I somehow installed Firefox on that old one automatically. Please give a list of the method to easily do this on the new machine. It seemed to look at the Firefox running on the PC and got all the data it needed to install on the new Laptop. Thanks in advance. JJEULER

Wšě wotmołwy (1)

The best is to use the wizard in Back up and transfer your Firefox data to a new device if that's what you used the last time.

Stajće prašenje

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.