Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Wočinjeny

I want to install Firefox on my mobile macOS

gbedouk

I want to install Firefox on my mobile macOS

I want to install Firefox on my mobile macOS

Wšě wotmołwy (4)

You mean iPhone ???

ios

See top menu Community forums there is a forum for the iPhone (ios)

gbedouk said

I want to install Firefox on my mobile macOS

You mean on iOS/iPadOS as macOS refers to the OS used on Mac desktop and laptops.

See https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/install-firefox-your-ipad-iphone-or-ipod

amoun said

See top menu Community forums there is a forum for the iPhone (ios)

The thread is in the Firefox for iOS section ;)

Firefox for iOS on your mobile device seems to be working just fine since you posted this question from its rather recent version, so if you have any specific question in mind related to its use, you might want to elaborate a bit more.

If you're looking how to install desktop Firefox on macOS, there's a guide here: How to download and install Firefox on Mac

Stajće prašenje

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.