Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Rozrisany

Cannot delete history

Ron Bellah

Firefox does not delete history by using any of the recommended procedures. Clear recent does not work either. The only way I can delete history in by going to manage history and manually deleting.

Firefox does not delete history by using any of the recommended procedures. Clear recent does not work either. The only way I can delete history in by going to manage history and manually deleting.

Wšě wotmołwy (2)

Wubrane rozrisanje

The only way I can delete history in by going to manage history and manually deleting.

How else would you like to delete?

What procedure have you tried and found wanting?

The simple method clear recent history doesn't work and neither does clear history from settings.

Stajće prašenje

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.