Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Rozrisany

why do many resets that require downloading?

nic.mills

Since May 21st, I am now on Firefox installer 15. That's a lot of interruptions in three months. Can you please explain? Not that it's difficult or time consuming now that I readily understand, just happens when I have least time! Also means I have to open Chrome, which seems perverse. Thank you.

Since May 21st, I am now on Firefox installer 15. That's a lot of interruptions in three months. Can you please explain? Not that it's difficult or time consuming now that I readily understand, just happens when I have least time! Also means I have to open Chrome, which seems perverse. Thank you.
Tutu wotmołwu w konteksće čitać

Wubrane rozrisanje

I still don't quite follow what you say... What is "file from Firefox"?

Regarding XPCOM, the simplest advice is to run a fresh installer from firefox.com over your installation. It should fix any present problems with Firefox files.

For Thunderbird, I suggest asking on the Thunderbird forum.

You mentioned updates... Why? From your question data, you are on Firefox 154, which is the latest release version.

Wšě wotmołwy (3)

Hi,

What is "Firefox installer 15"? And what exactly do you mean by "interruptions"?

Hi Denys, Thank you for your reply, I thought my question was self explanatory. "Firefox installer 15" is the download title to file from Firefox. And "interruptions" relate to Firefox not being available eg XPCOM failure etc. Likewise with Thunderbird. Just wondering if updates etc require certain minimum download speed to activate?

Moderator note: This reply has been edited to remove an unintended link.

Wot Denys změnjeny

Wubrane rozrisanje

I still don't quite follow what you say... What is "file from Firefox"?

Regarding XPCOM, the simplest advice is to run a fresh installer from firefox.com over your installation. It should fix any present problems with Firefox files.

For Thunderbird, I suggest asking on the Thunderbird forum.

You mentioned updates... Why? From your question data, you are on Firefox 154, which is the latest release version.

Stajće prašenje

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.