Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

trying to get logged on to wish need to reset my password

Fender70

I'm old and slow so I keep expiring on my time but now I think I have it down need to reset my password thank you

I'm old and slow so I keep expiring on my time but now I think I have it down need to reset my password thank you

All Replies (1)

I always seem to run out of time trying to make it to the bedroom before my boner expires. I raise up out of my chair then end up knocking over a wat-not or a glass of tea with it and by the time I make it upstairs I'm already petered out.