Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Wočinjeny

I want to sync all my apps including 5G moto andriod phones to this PC Laptop

Joshua

I Want to sync my Laptop PC- desktop UA202CC to my Moto 5G andriod Galaxy Cell Phone for educational and AI Automation purposes please?

I Want to sync my Laptop PC- desktop UA202CC to my Moto 5G andriod Galaxy Cell Phone for educational and AI Automation purposes please?

Wšě wotmołwy (1)

Hi Joshua

To do this simple sign into the same Mozilla Account across both desktop and mobile copies of Firefox.

Stajće prašenje

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.