Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Wočinjeny

The vpn beta button on the top right hand corner is there for me but I try and turn it on and it says "Couln't connect to VPN. Try again in a few minutes".

6kvjkp6sg8

The vpn beta button on the top right hand corner is there for me but I try and turn it on and it says "Couln't connect to VPN. Try again in a few minutes". This continues to happen. I have already went throught the step to turn this feature on with the code that the article refers to and that it is on but it still won't turn on. How do I get this to work. I know it works because when I initionaly it was working but now it doesn't work.

The vpn beta button on the top right hand corner is there for me but I try and turn it on and it says "Couln't connect to VPN. Try again in a few minutes". This continues to happen. I have already went throught the step to turn this feature on with the code that the article refers to and that it is on but it still won't turn on. How do I get this to work. I know it works because when I initionaly it was working but now it doesn't work.

Wšě wotmołwy (2)

For me, VPN seems to turn on okay, but then I can't load any pages until I turn it off again. 🤷

Error loading pages when ON might be due to other networking settings (proxy autoconfig, DNS — see https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=2037364 for details), however being unable to turn on is yet another issue.

turn this feature on with the code that the article refers to

Do you mean that you weren't enrolled in the feature, but flipped the switches internally? The service is still limited in terms of rollout, so it still might be unavailable to you — or the endpoints, regionally, might still be changing in terms of availability as the feature rolls out further.

What country you're in?

Do you have any network filtering, sinkholes, DHCP appliances installed, or some anti-virus or endpoint protection software in use?

Stajće prašenje

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.