Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Wočinjeny

how to set vpn to automaticly turn on when Firefox starts?

carltonw492

Each time I start Firefox I have to turn on VPN. How may I set it to automatically start when Firefox starts?

Each time I start Firefox I have to turn on VPN. How may I set it to automatically start when Firefox starts?

Wšě wotmołwy (3)

Hello,

You can try this : Click the VPN icon, sign in to your account, and toggle it on. It usually won't turn off.

However, if it keeps turning off, you can try this : (Note : enabling the wrong thing in about:config can cause undesirable results. make sure you know what you are doing.) First, go to about:config, click accept the risk, and search for browser.ipProtection.enabled. after that, enable it or set it to true.

Hello

Use built-in VPN in Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/built-in-vpn

https://connect.mozilla.org/t5/discussions/introducing-firefox-s-built-in-vpn-ip-protection-now-in-the/m-p/125247/highlight/true#M49430 Automatic VPN on Browser Launch Allow users to choose whether the VPN should automatically turn on every time Firefox opens, or remain off by default.

For information, if you wish to test

1 - Go to configuration editor https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/about-config-editor-firefox 2 - Enter a search term browser.ipProtection.autoStartEnabled You can double-click on the preference to set the value to true 3 - Enter a search term browser.ipProtection.features.autoStart You can double-click on the preference to set the value to true

Restart Firefox

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1581584

Wot Agent virtuel změnjeny

Stajće prašenje

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.