Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Archiwowany

For some weeks now when I start up Firefox it does NOT load the tabs from the previous session.

Sarek

All of a sudden Firefox stopped reloading my previous tabs when I start Firefox (whether or not it is set to open automatically on start up). I have ensured the relevant boxes are ticked and I have even reinstalled Firefox altogether - and all to no avail.

I am using Firefox on a W11 64 bit desktop. I have used it for years and have never had this problem before.

All of a sudden Firefox stopped reloading my previous tabs when I start Firefox (whether or not it is set to open automatically on start up). I have ensured the relevant boxes are ticked and I have even reinstalled Firefox altogether - and all to no avail. I am using Firefox on a W11 64 bit desktop. I have used it for years and have never had this problem before.

Wšě wotmołwy (1)

You've been lucky, but has been and continues to be an issue. See if this helps. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1557927