Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Archiwowany

New computer doesn't import bookmarks or passwords

tomterrell99

I bought a new computer, downloaded Firefox, but cannot figure out how to import all my bookmarks and passwords. (The old computer is out of commission at a repair shop.)

I bought a new computer, downloaded Firefox, but cannot figure out how to import all my bookmarks and passwords. (The old computer is out of commission at a repair shop.)

Wšě wotmołwy (1)

Hi,

If you have set up Sync on your old computer, it should be enough to sign in to your Mozilla account and enable syncing. For reference, see How do I set up Sync on my computer?

If you haven't used Sync, I don't think there's a way to get your data without having access to the old computer.