Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Archiwowany

how can you help to synchronize my passwords with google, google chrome, Microsoft, Samsung and other accounts with my data in you? How and when will I know your reply?

Zikar Alhomsy

bold texthow can you help to synchronize my passwords with google, google chrome, Microsoft, Samsung and other accounts with my data in you? How and when will I know your reply?

'''bold text'''how can you help to synchronize my passwords with google, google chrome, Microsoft, Samsung and other accounts with my data in you? How and when will I know your reply?

Wšě wotmołwy (1)

Hi,

Firefox does not support synchronization with third-party applications.