Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Archiwowany

New Printing Problems

philipt2847

In the past I've been able to print pages generated from websites, such as ... https://www.bridgebum.com/short_suit_game_try.php

I recently used a well know "cleaner" to remove broken links etc ... Since then I've been unable to print these generated pages. I can still print documents that I've created. mail etc so it's not the connection between my PC (Windows 10) and the printer (canon TR7560)

I've tried the troubleshooting ideas in FAQ. I've reinstalled (without uninstalling) Firefox but neither helped.

Cheers from sunny Sydney Australia

In the past I've been able to print pages generated from websites, such as ... https://www.bridgebum.com/short_suit_game_try.php I recently used a well know "cleaner" to remove broken links etc ... Since then I've been unable to print these generated pages. I can still print documents that I've created. mail etc so it's not the connection between my PC (Windows 10) and the printer (canon TR7560) I've tried the troubleshooting ideas in FAQ. I've reinstalled (without uninstalling) Firefox but neither helped. Cheers from sunny Sydney Australia

Wšě wotmołwy (2)

I'm not sure what you mean by generated pages. Can you print any pages? Does setting "Save to PDF" as the Destination work?

That “cleaner” probably nuked something Firefox actually needed. Those generated pages rely on scripts and temporary data, and cleaners love to wipe cache, permissions, or even sandbox settings. I’d try starting Firefox in Troubleshoot Mode first, if printing works there, you’ve found your culprit. If not, a proper uninstall/reinstall (including deleting the Firefox profile folder, not just reinstalling over it) usually brings printing back. Also worth checking that JavaScript isn’t blocked and that no “privacy” or security setting got cranked up by the cleaner. Firefox can be a bit sensitive to that stuff. Cheers back from not-so-sunny here 😄