Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Rozrisany Archiwowany

Is there a way to clear all of the Reading List on Firefox for iOS?

Erik

Is there a way to clear all of the [List] Reading List on Firefox for iOS other than one half-swipe at a time?

I've tried to enable the Reading List sidebar on the desktop version via about:config, but I can't seem to find the sidebar.

Is there a way to clear all of the [[https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/add-web-pages-your-reading-list-firefox-ios|Reading List]] Reading List on Firefox for iOS other than one half-swipe at a time? I've tried to enable the Reading List sidebar on the desktop version via about:config, but I can't seem to find the sidebar.
Tutu wotmołwu w konteksće čitać

Wubrane rozrisanje

Oh, and also, to answer your question about bulk action, I don't believe we have that capability as of now. Sorry about that!

Wšě wotmołwy (4)

Hi Erik,

Reading list is an iOS specific feature, and we don't offer it anywhere else. I suspect the about:config workaround is a hacky solution that may not be reliable, as it's not officially supported.

If you want to advocate for having the reading list feature on desktop, I'd suggest to vote on the following Mozilla Connect (our feedback platform) thread -> https://connect.mozilla.org/t5/ideas/reading-list-for-firefox-desktop/idi-p/13565.

Wubrane rozrisanje

Oh, and also, to answer your question about bulk action, I don't believe we have that capability as of now. Sorry about that!

Ok, thanks! Yeah, I don't need it on the desktop. I'm just trying to clear out the thousand items on my phone.