Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Archiwowany

How do I see the menu bar on Firefox for Chromebook?

philshipman

Doesn't appear in menu, when I shift, ctl, or alt-click on the address bar area.

Doesn't appear in menu, when I shift, ctl, or alt-click on the address bar area.

Wšě wotmołwy (3)

I don't have a Chromebook. It seems that you could be running either Firefox for Android (mobile version) or Firefox for Linux (desktop version). https://www.mozilla.org/firefox/browsers/chromebook/

Normally, on desktop Firefox: Restore the Menu bar in Firefox.

On mobile, hmm, I don't think there is a menu bar on mobile Firefox.

jscher2000 - Support Volunteer said

On mobile, hmm, I don't think there is a menu bar on mobile Firefox.

There is a vertical three dot menu at least.