Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Archiwowany

IOS Firefox app update - lost previous session

Ace

I recently updated the Firefox app on my iPhone through the App Store. When I re-opened the app all my previous (many) tabs were closed. There’s no option to restore the session and while I still have history of “closed tabs” it doesn’t actually show the tabs the were closed as a result of the update, just the tabs I had closed before the update occurred. Since I’ve had some tabs open for a long time and I open and close tabs very often looking through my entire history isn’t a very viable solution. Is there some other way to restore my previous session like there is in browser?

I’ve never had an issue like this before on my laptop/windows. Thank you for your help.

I recently updated the Firefox app on my iPhone through the App Store. When I re-opened the app all my previous (many) tabs were closed. There’s no option to restore the session and while I still have history of “closed tabs” it doesn’t actually show the tabs the were closed as a result of the update, just the tabs I had closed before the update occurred. Since I’ve had some tabs open for a long time and I open and close tabs very often looking through my entire history isn’t a very viable solution. Is there some other way to restore my previous session like there is in browser? I’ve never had an issue like this before on my laptop/windows. Thank you for your help.

Wšě wotmołwy (1)

I don't think you can get them back if your history is cleared